[NAFEX] Freeze damage pruning question

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri Apr 27 20:29:51 EDT 2007

You will need to prune any of your fruit trees where the current year's fruit buds will be on previous year's wood.  If you don't promote any new growth for this year, you may be short on buds next year.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com