[NAFEX] Blueberries in the NE

SuziRT suzirt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:27:11 EDT 2007

To follow-up on Pete's recommendation, the Highbush Blueberry Production
Guide
is available from the NRAES website:
http://www.nraes.org/
(Click Book categories, drop down the list to select Commercial
Horticulture). The Blueberry Guide is listed near the bottom of the page and
is $48.00+s&h.

I would also recommend two other sites for blueberry information. They are
both AgNIC sites so they have great, on target information:

Wild Blueberry Network Information Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
http://www.nsac.ns.ca/wildblue/

Cultivated Blueberries (Michigan State University)
http://www.msue.msu.edu/portal/default.cfm?pageset_id=260250&page_id=298865&msue_portal_id=25643
----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science, Mo State Univ. & Missouri State Fruit
Experiment Station
AgNIC librarian of Viticulture, Elderberry and Strawberry web sites
http://library.missouristate.edu/paulevans/index.htm