[NAFEX] when is the 2007 NAFEX conference?

Ed Fackler ed.fackler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:54:18 EDT 2007

James:

     The conference is at Clemson, SC (Clemson University is host) on Aug.
23-24th with a post conference tour of David Bradshaw's massive heirloom
vegetable planting on the 25th.

     NAFEX Director Barry Nichols should have details (program, lodging,
etc.) on the NAFEX website very soon.

     If you've never been to an annual meeting I strongly encourage you to
attend.  They are simply wonderful and have been for the last 25 years.

ed