[NAFEX] Deer Fence

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Thu Apr 26 08:14:52 EDT 2007

    Here in Minnesota, if you earn a certain percentage of your livelihood 
from your garden or orchard, the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will 
pay for the materials for a deer fence but you have to put it up AND you 
have to have a DNR official come to your place so he can verify the damage.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell] 

More information about the nafex mailing list