[NAFEX] [off topic] Foraging

Dylan Ford dford at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed Apr 25 23:35:59 EDT 2007

.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna &/or Kieran"

We planted a
> patch of nettles that keeps growing, and though I grumbled the first year
or
> two, they are too good to complain about anymore.

Donna - I am trying to learn biodynamics and also have planted a lovely bed
of nettles (one of the ingredients for Rudolf Steiners preps) and have heard
over and over how wonderful they are for tea and cooking, etc. Would you
mind sharing what you use them for? They really make a handsome patch,
though every errant brush-up with them turns into a half-day memorandum for
me.  dylan

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.