[NAFEX] Bee Colony Collapse Disorder

BRosholdt rosholdt at erols.com
Wed Apr 25 17:44:49 EDT 2007

I looked at the article.  Now they are looking for a pathogen.  Just
like in Mad Cow disease - which has since been shown to be related to
types of pesticides and copper/manganese.  I wonder why none of the
German/Japanese research that found a potential link to GM pollen is
cited?  Is it that American Universities are so dependent upon funds
from GM purveyors that they dare not "go there"?  I expect the Japanese
research will be declaimed as "bad science", just like all the initial
studies on Mad Cow that did not look for a pathogen.

I get tired of industry-funded "spin-science".  If you want to know why
I feel this way, I recently watched "The Future of Food".

A little cynical today, but improving,
Barbara Rosholdt
Z7