[NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

John Smith friendly27sw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:13:13 EDT 2007

Something else I forgot to mention that has worked
well for me - here in MO where the deer are so thick I
had one up my my deck right outside the door to my
house - eating my potted impatiens last Friday night -
is for plants you don't plan on eating outside the
electric fence - fill a small sprayer with water, add
a couple eggs, shake once a day for a few days, keep
at room temperature, spray over plants.  The rotten
eggs will smell only until dry, but then give you a
couple weeks of protection.