[NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

John Smith friendly27sw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:03:54 EDT 2007

I have been less than thrilled with some of these
plastic mesh fences.  First of all, other wildlife had
a tendency to get tangled up and thrash around until
they died (snakes, birds etc)  Secondly, eventually
the deer would batter it down.  A 6 foot high 4-strand
electric fence baited with tinfoil and peanut butter
for training has worked great in the year it's been up
around my backyard orchard and garden.

http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=2950848

http://www.northcoastweb.com/deerfence/deercontrolframe.html.