[NAFEX] Disease resistant apples for Minnesota-Keepsake

Terry Bradshaw terryb at lostmeadowvt.com
Wed Apr 25 12:22:49 EDT 2007

I'd be surprised if Keepsake remained disease (scab) free in such a wet
area without fungicides, especially if you have any nearby apples
blowing spores around.  It might get less than some cultivars
(McIntosh), but without specifis scab resistance genes I'd expect it
would succimb at some point.  That said, it may get little enough of it
to meet non-commercial standards.

TB

--
Terence Bradshaw