[NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

Hal Love lovehd at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 12:55:37 EDT 2007

Bass,

I'm not sure how well these really work, but it may be an option for a smaller garden area. Much cheaper than a fence, and it has a money back guarantee. "The Wireless Deer Fence will provide satisfactory deer control or you can return them to us within two years of purchase and we will immediately refund your purchase price."

http://www.wirelessdeerfence.com/wdf/index.html

Hal