[NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Wed Apr 25 09:24:53 EDT 2007

My in-laws property is always invaded by deers. Unfortunately all their
vegetable crops are eaten by the deers daily. So we tried putting a
temporarily fence, we used the flurencent plastic fence that's commonly
used in construction. The deers have pushed it down and walked right into
the plantings. So this year we need to build a sturdy fence that can keep
the deers and other creatures away. My question is how high does the
fence have to be so the deers want jumb above it?We need the lowest cost
possible, since the fencing area is 50'x50' square. Bass Samaanzone 6,
Bethlehem, pa