[NAFEX] Arbor vitae -- summer spraying

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Sun Apr 22 11:09:11 EDT 2007

I used "sun oil" a couple times in the early summer.

It's been 10 years since I lived at that place.  The exact timing I used
escapes me, but here's a link which offers some info:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:X6Gx-BnrwS8J:ag.udel.edu/extension/horticulture/pdf/ent/ent-28.pdf+arbor+vitae+scale+spray+schedule&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us

Steve H.