[NAFEX] Paw Paw Propagation from seed

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 21 09:46:08 EDT 2007

When growing pawpaws in a greenhouse, I found that it took fairly high
temperatures to get them to germinate.  85 F daytime and 70 to 75 F
night time were needed to get them going well.  Once they germinated
the temperature could be lowered to 75 day and 65 night.  Without that,
they didn't germinate until July here in the NW.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com