[NAFEX] Blueberries in the NE

Pete Tallman pete_tallman at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:26:14 EDT 2007

commercial grower angle, I would recommend you try to find "Highbush
Blueberry Production Guide", NRAES-55, Northeast Regional Agricultural
Engineering Service, Cooperative Extension, Ithaca, NY 14853, Marvin Pritts
and James Hancock eds. My copy is dated 1992. I don't know the current
publishing status of the guide. It's a looseleaf binder format that allows
more info to be added to the book as you find it (new varieties, etc.).
Marvin Pritts at Cornell  I think is still pretty active and he is also
worth an inquiry.

Pete Tallman
Longmont, CO