[NAFEX] Uva fragola

Gene fidleir at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:26:53 EDT 2007

This post reminded me of an e-mail I'd received last year from a garden friend in Genoa which backs up what Lon has written:

  "I send to you image, not very good, (from internet) of Isabella grape (also called Uva fragola = strawberry grape).  It is also possible to make "wine" but in Italy, overall for protectionism matter, is not possible to sell.  For wine it is necessary to fermentate the pulp only , and for not many day (2-3) the peel.  This because the other parts: rachid etc... Are too much herbaceous."