[NAFEX] Strawberry grape

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Apr 19 09:21:29 EDT 2007

"Strawberry" is a generic term in much of Europe referring to the taste
of labrusca grapes.  Uva Fragola may be a specific hybrid, but in many
places it's often the old American "Isabella".  Concord is often
described as having a strawberry flavor in parts of Europe.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com