[NAFEX] pistachios

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Apr 19 09:19:34 EDT 2007

Pistachio takes a hot, dry climate.   Even with the mild climate here,
they only grow an inch or less a year.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com

On Apr 19, 2007, at 6:13 AM, Goodwill at Homefields Farm wrote:

Not trying to repeat a thread, but Lon or others, do you know of a
source for plantable pistachio nuts...want to experiment here in the
Northeast.

also, are Chinese Pistache nuts remotely edible? I know they are small
and are not the ones of commerce.

Scott

sites.
permission!