[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 51, Issue 71

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Apr 18 21:49:39 EDT 2007

At present, the earth's magnetic poles are in the process of reversing,
which is causing the magnetic fields to be irregular and to break up.
There was a very good program on public television not too long ago
that explained it, and how it's a regular event every few thousand
years.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com