[NAFEX] Persistent Persimmon

ethan roland eroland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:01:26 EDT 2007

Another approach to try that doesn't utilize synthetic chemicals would be to
inoculate a freshly-cut stump with strong decomposer fungi... I am not an
expert on the matter, but I would guess that some guidance for choosing a
good fungi strain can be found in Paul Stamets' book "Mycelium Running".

Cheers,
Ethan

--
Ethan C. Roland
(518) 610-1375

AppleSeed Permaculture
Design - Teach - Advise
www.appleseedpermaculture.com

Northeastern Permaculture Wiki
www.northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com

8th International Permaculture Conference, Brazil, 2007
www.ipc8.org

" You can count the number of seeds in an apple, but you can't count the
number of apples in a seed" - proverb via Paul Krafel