[NAFEX] Apple variety

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 18 15:37:08 EDT 2007

Sorry to hear about the frost problems that seems to have hit growers
further south. My trees are still dormant, but the weather highs and lows
are quite something else here too. In Fahrenheit, we had a few alternate
days ranging from 20 F to 70 F. That is tough on trees.
I do have a question....
Anyone can tell me about the apple variety called Howgates Wonder?
Information would be very appreciated.
Hélène, zone 3-4, north of Ottawa