[NAFEX] anecdotal evidence

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Tue Apr 17 12:55:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

My point was that you assumed it was your cellular telephone.  There are
about 1,000 other environmental factors that could have caused your bee
attack.  Causes ranging from barometric pressure, to temperature change, to
a bee returning from a distance that was agitated by a remote cause that
perceived you as a threat to the hive.

If I was to state that bread causes death, because all people who eat bread
eventually die I would be all wet.  Sure people eat bread, and sure people
die, but there is no direct linkage.

If cell phones caused bee attacks, imagine the tsunami of unprovoked bee
attacks that would have already occurred in the past ten years.  We would
already be aware of the relationship due to the sheer number of cell phones
out there.

Tom