[NAFEX] rootstock under meyers lemon

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sun Apr 15 09:26:31 EDT 2007

Thanks to both Jim Nottke and Bassem Samaan.  I guess it's trifoliate
orange.  That's not quite hardy here (we usually get a few nights
below zero) and a thorny invasive plant with barely useable fruit
isn't what I need anyhow, so I guess I'll just cut off the sprout and
tell the plant to direct its energy towards the Meyers Lemon.  :)

Ginda