[NAFEX] source for oriental persimmons

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Sat Apr 14 22:21:47 EDT 2007

Their site doesn’t list any plants.   And wouldn’t it be a little late to
buy at this point if they only ship until early March?  (not trying to be
difficult or anything)
. I will be requesting a catalog for next year,
though
.

www.eat-it.com <http://www.eat-it.com/>  has potted persimmons (both
Astringent and non-astringent) and since they’re potted (the persimmons, not
the nursery employees) they can ship whenever.  The plants are small,
however.  Mine last year was in a 1 gal and it was about 1 ½ - 2 feet tall.

  _____