[NAFEX] source for oriental persimmons

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Sat Apr 14 21:09:37 EDT 2007

The largest plants for the money, that I know of is Womack Nursery in DeLeon, Texas. They have Fuyu and Matsumoto WaseFuyu both non-astringent varieties. The price for the large size 4-5 feet trees is $14.00 and they will ship. They sell bare root trees from late Dec. to early March and it is best if you want any quanity to contact them in advance. Contact:
Womack Nursery
www.womacknursery.com
254-893-6497