[NAFEX] Attachments -- mercy on the narrowbanded

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri Apr 13 11:25:28 EDT 2007

For those who are interested, there is a very good primer on resizing photos
at http://photo.net/learn/resize/   photo.net is made up of a group of over
100,000 photographers that work together to help each other out.  It started
out in 1993 as Philip Greenspun's home page at MIT so the site has been
around since before anyone knew Al Gore invented the internet!   There are
all kinds of tutorial there as well as the ability to upload and store
photos like photobucket.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com