[NAFEX] Whose fruit trees didn't freeze?

V. Michael Bove Jr. vmb at teakettlefarm.com
Fri Apr 13 09:31:46 EDT 2007

All the fruits here (MA/RI border) seems to have made it through
okay, though nothing is yet in bloom so I won't know for certain for
a few more weeks.  The only plants that seem to have been clobbered
are some hyacinths and narcissus I planted last fall that sent up
leaves in January which then froze (all the bulbs that had been in
the ground for a year or more figured out not to do that, and seem
okay).

--Michael Bove
Teakettle Farm, Zone 6