[NAFEX] Attachments

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Fri Apr 13 08:31:07 EDT 2007

    I, like a great many other NAFEXers, get the Digest form of NAFEX
list-serv and never get attachments.  So if you don't provide a link to
where we can view your picture, etc. we'll never see it.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
www.bberryfarm.com
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

Most computer monitors only display 72 dpi (dots per inch) while your
digital camera is probably using 300 dpi so if you can set your images
to 72 dpi it saves alot of kilobytes and is maximized for the screen.

A suggestion for digest readers replying to a post:  Please copy the
subject line of the post you are replying to.  Then click on reply.
Then paste the subject into the subject line.  Then DELETE ALL OF THE
PARTS OF THE DIGEST that you are not replying to.  It gets tedious
sometimes scrolling through entire digests that someone is replying
to.  This is general etiquette for all elists.

I also like it alot when reading posts if the writer includes their
zone and state when signing posts.  It sometimes helps me to determine
the posts relevance to my conditions and I'm sure many other nafexer's
agree.

Chris
zone 5a, IL