[NAFEX] Attachments -- mercy on the narrowbanded

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Apr 11 10:42:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

To really reduce the size of photos save them into the GIF format.  This can
be done simply with the Microsoft Paint program found in the Accessories.
Colors may change slightly, but usually not significantly.

Most of the time these minor color changes do not affect NAFEX usage, which
is simply a reference image.

A JPG file has millions of colors, where a GIF has thousands of colors.  The
more colors, the larger the file becomes.

Later,

Tom

  _____