[NAFEX] Freeze damage- off topic genus

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Tue Apr 10 18:57:35 EDT 2007

Here in Massachusetts most stuff is still dormant, or nearly dormant,
so we've escaped the worst of it.  But I notice that my apricot tree
is at pink tip, (or pink round puff, as the case may be) and wonder
if that means this year's crop is doomed.

I was planning to do my apple grafting this weekend, but I think I
may have to wait another week or two.

Good luck,
Ginda

eastern Mass., zone 6