[NAFEX] Looking for Fig

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Apr 10 08:39:05 EDT 2007

The Gillette I have is not a true caprifig, at least here in Oregon.
The fruit does contain some male flowers, but it sets normal fruit
here and there are no fig wasps here.  The quality is not as good as
figs such as Desert King, but it matures in cool seasons here.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com