[NAFEX] damage

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Apr 9 16:45:04 EDT 2007

Sounds like a good year to grow annual fruits.  Seedlings of  Solanum
burbankii are coming up all over my flower beds in spite of a couple of
28 degree frosts after they had germinated.
Maybe everyone should plant melons.  :-)
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com