[NAFEX] Damage

Hal Love lovehd at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 11:56:15 EDT 2007

Donna,

You left out Pawpaws. Grapes may fruit from secondary shoots, but you are probably right about the others. It hit 21 F here Sunday morning. Asian persimmons were still dormant. Native persimmon were just barely leafing out, so they may have a chance. Blackberries, raspberries (black and red), clove currants, jostaberries, service berries, mayhaw, and aronia seem to have little or no damage. Most everything else is toast.

Hal
zn 6b...7a...7b...? TN