[NAFEX] Fertilizer

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Mon Apr 9 10:07:31 EDT 2007

Kathryn,

There ia a very good soil test results calculator at http://web1.msue.msu.edu/monroe/soilweb2/MG/mgfert.htm  You will also find many useful pages at http://web1.msue.msu.edu/monroe/soilweb2/index.htm that will give you other recommendations.  Hope this helps.
Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com