[NAFEX] Damage

Judi Stewart js at olympus.net
Mon Apr 9 00:10:49 EDT 2007

Richard, the orchid food from Lily Miller is 'Spoonit Bloomit.' Int. Ag.
Labs sell 'Bloomit." The names are very similar but they're not the same
product. The orchid food is a powder. Bloomit is a liquid.  The ingredients
are different. Bloomit is not listed on Int. Ag. Lab's website. If you're
interested, you'd have to call them.

Regards,

Judi Stewart

zone 8