[NAFEX] small amount of Imidan

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sun Apr 8 19:23:44 EDT 2007

Mark,

I think the one you are talking about would be the Midwest Tree Fruit Pest Management Handbook published by the University of Kentucky Extension.  About 8 different universities participated in it.  The Michigan State guide is much more thorough than the Midwest Tree Fruit Handbook.  The Midwest handbook is more of an overview and the Michigan State guide is more in-depth in the actual day to day applications.  You can download the Midwest handbook at http://www.ca.uky.edu/agc/pubs/id/id93/id93.htm

We were at bud swell to 1/4" green when the cold weather hit.  We should be in pretty good shape since we had no bloom at all.  Our Ginger Gold and Sansa were at 1/2" green on some scaffolds, but not all.  All the buds look pretty good.  The peaches were still at bud swell so it looks like they were running a bit behind this year, which is a blessing!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com