[NAFEX] broken grape and grafting

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Apr 8 13:23:11 EDT 2007

The vine WILL grow back and more.  Grafting a broken limb on a vine is
a waste of energy as the bleeding of the vine makes it very hard to get
a good union.
Your vine is most likely actually something like Himrod, as there are
no commercially available seedless forms of Niagara.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com