[NAFEX] Damage

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 7 21:57:18 EDT 2007

I'm wondering what effect the event will have on wildlife.
Specifically, birds and squirrels.  With so little fruit or nuts, are
they going to raid everything, or is there going to be a massive
die-off?   Omnivorous birds will probably make out on insects, which
could mean very low populations of insect pests in the year ahead.  Or
it could mean that low bird populations will allow some insects to
thrive.
It will be an interesting couple of years, to say the least, as this
all plays out.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com