[NAFEX] Damage

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Sat Apr 7 21:46:00 EDT 2007

Low temperature last night 18.5.  Japanese plum, persimmon, and most apricot
foliage dead.  Surprisingly the peach foliage still looks like it could be
alive.  But tonight's 16F low should finish it off.  All grafts dead, except
maybe some apple grafts.  I still have a little wood left in the
refrigerator.  Maybe I'll try again.

Well I guess it's the challenges that make it interesting.  If growing fruit
was as easy as throwing seeds out the door and going back 3 months later to
pick the fruit, it wouldn't be any fun.  I bet the fruit wouldn't taste as
good either.  But like Jerry I feel sorry for those who are at this for
their living.

Mark
Zone 5 Kansas