[NAFEX] Everything's Dead

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sat Apr 7 17:17:27 EDT 2007

Hello,

Yes, I would give all the plants time, and not assume they are dead.

I had some potted figs in my garage, and during a January cold spell noted
that a watering can next to them had frozen solid.  The soil in the fig pots
was frozen too.

A couple of warm days on the driveway, and their buds began to swell.  You
may be lucky.  Losing fruit for a season is better than losing the trees.

Give them time.  Patience in the largest ingredient.

Later,

Tom

  _____