[NAFEX] nafex Sprayer Cleaning

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sat Apr 7 16:17:26 EDT 2007

Are you checking the PH of your chemical solution before spraying the chemicals?  Here is a link to a previous NAFEX post on chemical PH:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/NAFEX/message-archives/old/msg00363.html

You can also check to see if the chemical you are using is available as a flowable liquid which is much better than powders.  You can use the http://www.cdms.net/LabelsMsds/LMDefault.aspx database to search for availability.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com