[NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:45:33 EDT 2007

No problem here, thanks.  All it made me think of was pronunc.of a township
here.  Considering I'm naming chance-seedlings after the township I find
them in.  How much convincing will it take to get people to use a rhyme of
"loud" for "Lowville"?  (Most people in Lowville have a sense of humor; I
bet a lot of members of NOW do to!)