[NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 12:26:17 EDT 2007

Good point Mark, but how many times have you heard
some pronounce NASA as "Nay-Sah" with a long A?  Like
Jerry, I always pronounce it with the short "a" sound
rather than the long...

Michael
Corvallis, Oregon

--- Mark & Helen Angermayer <hangermayer at isp.com>

https://www.jungseed.com/jungsite/jungsiteCustServ.aspx

> >  3. Is the pear 'Stacey' the same as
> 'Staceyville'?
> >
> > Yes
> >
> >  Jerry in NW MN
> >  Zone 3a

> > > Reproduction of list messages or archives is not
> allowed.
> > > This includes distribution on other email lists
> or reproduction on web
> > sites.
> > > Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so
> don't claim you have
> > permission!
> > >
> > > **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
> > > Posts from email addresses that are not
> subscribed are discarded.
> > > No exceptions.
> > > ----
> > > To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of
> this page (also can be
> > used to change other email options):
> > >
> > > File attachments are NOT stripped by this list.
> > > TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPUTER
> VIRUSES!
> > > Please do not send binary files.
> > > Use plain text ONLY in emails!
> > >
> > > NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

> > Reproduction of list messages or archives is not
> allowed.
> > This includes distribution on other email lists or
> reproduction on web
> sites.
> > Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so don't
> claim you have
> permission!
> >
> > **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
> > Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed
> are discarded.
> > No exceptions.
> > ----
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of
> this page (also can be
> used to change other email options):
> >
> > File attachments are NOT stripped by this list.
> > TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPUTER
> VIRUSES!
> > Please do not send binary files.
> > Use plain text ONLY in emails!
> >
> > NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/