[NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Fri Apr 6 07:41:10 EDT 2007

1. How is NAFEX pronounced?  I've heard it a couple
    of different ways.

 I always said 'Nah (rhymes w/ 'yeah')-fecks until I attended a NAFEX
meeting where I found that most people said 'Nay-fecks'.

 2. Regarding the plum 'Jung's Big Red,' what is the
    true name of the variety, if different?

Check out Jung's website, perhaps they'll know
 https://www.jungseed.com/jungsite/jungsiteCustServ.aspx

 3. Is the pear 'Stacey' the same as 'Staceyville'?

Yes

 Jerry in NW MN
 Zone 3a

sites.