[NAFEX] Boron and other things

David W Hausmann wizard2468 at juno.com
Thu Apr 5 20:59:27 EDT 2007

'Ello, All!
        Yes, I am a long haired hippie freak, actually.  I am
concentrating on selling Missouri native plants in Saint Louis, Missouri
and my business is a member of the Grow Native! organization
[www.grownative.org].  No biggie, just could not resist answering the
question posed. hahaha  Have a Good One!  Love, Peace and Perception

David W, Hausmann
Wizard's Plants
Mobile Systems
www.MS-O.com