[NAFEX] Hard Freeze

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Apr 4 13:51:11 EDT 2007

> Well, we had 16F on our thermometer this morning as the overnight
> low.  I'm afraid that means the end of this year's apricot and peach
> season.  Darn it!  Everything was looking so good, too.

Hello, neighbor. I just caught the local weather on TV. It got down to
23 here, and this is forecast as our "warmest low" of the next five
days, dropping to 16 degrees by Saturday. It seems like every day they
drop it another degree or four.

Not at all unusual for this time of year, except for the month of very
warm weather that preceded it (but that's not all that unusual, either,
I guess).

Bill
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5)

--
Reading is the basics for all learning. - George W. Bush