[NAFEX] Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner (NY Times)

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 4 12:03:03 EDT 2007

Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner		Steven Rinella, author
of "The Scavenger's Guide to Haute Cuisine," brings his hunting and
gathering skills to New York City for a meal with real local flavor.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/04/dining/04rine.html?th&emc=th

I thought you all could use something rather amusing, considering the
return of winter here in the no-longer-too-frozen North.  At least my
apricot's not blooming yet and every day closer to last average frost
date, the closer I am to finally being able to eat some I grew. -- Sam
Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.