[NAFEX] parachutes & Low Temps

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Wed Apr 4 08:21:30 EDT 2007

BillSF9c wrote
  Nothing is very practical for large trees.

  *********

  Probably true, but last year I bought a large army surplus parachute that is 38ft across and weighs a pound or two.  I've not had to use it yet but it might be just the ticket to protect one of my larger trees.  It should cover the whole thing down to the ground.  It is made with an olive drab ripstop nylon and is easily maneuvered with a long stick.
  Steve H. Lone Rock, WI

  No exceptions.

  NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/