[NAFEX] They are predicting lows ...

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:46:14 EDT 2007

I should have mentioned the planting sites are all but ready, and actually the only
place I have for heeling-in IS the main planting site!  Might as well plant, as
heel-in.  I was wondering more about timing vs roots' tolerance to cold: is it worth
hurrying to do the planting during the week, or OK to stash them back into the shed
til the weekend?