[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Sep 29 12:16:56 EDT 2006

One problem most people aren't aware of is that raccoons get distemper
and can spread it to pets.  We have had a number of our farm cats die
of it, or something like it, and whenever that happens, the local 'coon
population takes a nosedive, too. It has happened this year and there
are very few signs of 'coons this fall.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.