[NAFEX] Raccoon problem - the tasty solution with a bonus squirrelrecipe...

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:15:00 EDT 2006

Funny you should mention trapping something for pelts which can also be good
eating.  This is just what I've been thinking lately.  The local ecomony is
so bad, jobs & job choices are so few, a trap-line sounds better & better.

Heads-up about any animal control:  most localities have regulations or
maybe just defer to state laws on poisoning, trapping, relocating, &
killing.  Best to know what's not OK in your area.